Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Ariana Gande Defends Herself Against Double Standards and Misogyny

Ariana Grande took to twitter today to talk about "sexist double standards" and "misogyny." Since her break up with rapper Big Sean, she has been referred to as "Big Sean's ex" and she's tired of hearing it. What was her response? Ariana said she is “tired of living in a world where women are mostly referred to as a man’s past, present, or future property/possession.” I think that Ms. Grande said what many woman are thinking.
You can check out the rest of her strongly worded Twitter post below:


Comments

Popular Posts