Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Harry Styles Embarrasses Sister and 1D Announces New Album

If you ever thought your brother was extremely embarrassing this story will make you think differently. At the Apple Music Festival that was held in London this past Tuesday, Harry Styles stopped the show to see how his older sister's date was going. Talk about embarrassing!

"I'm sorry if I seem distracted, my sister's here on a date and I'm trying to keep an eye on it" the singer said about his 23 year old sister, Gemma. This news isn't that surprising though because Mr. Styles is very much the jokester. In previous shows, he's seen calling out couples, fathers, and pregnant women.

On top of this news, One Direction announced that their new album, Made In The A.M., is now available for pre order.  The album is set to come out November 13th, but if you can't wait that long, if you pre-order you automatically get their new single, Infinity! 


Comments

Popular Posts