Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Why I Love Fuller House





Almost 20 years since Full House aired, Netflix premiered the first season of Fuller House! This show is focused on D.J. Tanner-Fuller who is a widowed veterinarian and is a mother of 3 sons. After the death of her firefighter husband, D.J. moves back into her childhood home and seeks the help of Stephanie, Kimmy, and Ramona (Kimmy's teenage daughter) to raise her kids.

If you are a Full House fan like me, you were probably just as excited as I was to watch the very first episode of the Netflix reboot! I was pleasantly surprised that the show was still funny and left you feeling like you are still part of the Tanner family. Best of all, the whole cast (minus the Olsen twins) came back to reprise their roles. I was in shock when I saw that Nicky and Alex (played by Dylan and Blake Tuomy-Wilhoit) came back as well! Even though they gave up acting, it was nice that they decided to come back for the reunion.

Need more Danny Tanner and his cleaning jokes? Joey and his puppet? Uncle Jesse and his great head of hair? Well, if you haven't seen the show yet, I suggest you do and if you don't, HOW RUDE.

Comments

Popular Posts