Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Il Volo Live In Miami


I went to see Il Volo (They are an Italian pop trio) at the BankUnited Center in Miami last night and I can honestly say that was one of the best concerts I've been to. The crowd was an older crowd so it was a breath of fresh air to see people being so well behaved and being dressed to the nines. I had the privilege of getting floor seats and when the group came out, everyone remained in their seats so that everyone could see.

Il Volo had violinists and an entire band and they sounded phenomenal. Piero, Ignazio, and Gianluca (The three talented men from Italy) have such unique and amazing voices. They are all so talented that it's hard to pick a favorite (mine is Piero). Not only did they sing, but they also joked around with one another and they were so funny and personable. At one point, Gianluca gave Ignazio some bread to put in his mouth so that he can do an impression of the Godfather. I would definitely go see them again and next time, I would love to meet them!








UPDATE: Piero used the closeup picture of him to put on his Instagram! For that very reason, I have now put a watermark on my photos :)



Comments

Popular Posts