Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

These 2 Celebs Were Spotted Getting Cozy On The Beach



Say it ain't so, Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston have been spotted kissing while enjoying the scenic view on the beach near the singer's Rhode Island mansion. They aren't rushing into anything and it's still pretty new but they are getting to know each other. What should their couple name be? Swittleston? Tomlor? The possibilities.... (As I wrote this I saw some others thought of the same couples names :/. Here I am thinking I was so clever).


The 26 year old beauty and the 35 year old actor are definitely a surprise to me, but if they are happy, so am I! They were first seen at the Met Gala together having some sort of dance battle. Could this be where sparks started flying? Guess we will have to see

Comments

Popular Posts