Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

New Couple Alert!: Ariana Grande and Mac Miller

Courtesy of TMZ



Uh oh Batman, there's a new couple on the loose! Well....possibly. Ariana Grande and Mac Miller were spotted dining at Katsuya in Encino, California AND THEY WERE LOCKING LIPS. Take a moment to collect your thoughts. Ok! You good? 

This comes as a shock to people because the singer just broke up with her previous boyfriend in July! As for the shock of Ari and Mac's new fling? It was a long time coming. I mean, c'mon, they collaborated on "The Way" back in 2013 and had so much chemistry. They recently came together again to collaborate on a remix to "Into You" and that's when fans started to speculate a new romance forming. After her breakup, Ariana and Mac were spending a lot more time with each other and not just in the studio, but playing Pokemon Go and sliding down slides in a park at night. 

No confirmation yet on what's going on, but Ariana was able to dodge the question about Mr. Miller during her interview with E! News to talk about her new MAC Cosmetics. "I love my MAC lipstick. This is the only MAC I'm here to talk about today, girl!" Ariana said. Hmmmmmm....nice save.

Comments

Popular Posts