Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo chooπŸš† You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Here's How To Look Like Harry Styles


Photo Credit: HarryLouisW Tumblr

I like to think of Harry Styles as my style twin. There have been way too many instances where I have gotten dressed and realized that I'm wearing a similar outfit that Harry has worn or I'm wearing the exact same shirt. The picture below was by complete accident and we perfectly matched! It's such a simple but cute outfit and you can definitely dress it up or dress it down depending on where you're going.









Want to get the look? Here's what I'm wearing:

Shirt: 3/4 sleeve black top at Loft (You can find a similar one here)
Pants: Black leggings from Nordstrom Rack. Find the pants here
Shoes: Taupe Suede Banana Republic Booties. Find them here

Comments

Popular Posts