Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Signs You're A Gilmore Girls Fan

In celebration of Gilmore Girls coming back on Netflix on November 25th, I decided to create this blog post. I'm a huge fan of Gilmore Girls....and coffee.


1. Whenever you watch Gilmore Girls, you find yourself having a cup of coffee:



It's become a drinking game minus the alcohol.

2. Can't decide if you're Team Dean, Team Jess, or Team Logan:

Nylon Magazine
Can we combine all of them?

3. You wish you had a Luke's Diner in your hometown:

Gilmore Girls News
Coffee coffee coffee!

4. You aspire to own an Inn and go to Yale:

Pinterest


Goals!

5. Stars Hollow feels like a second home to you:

Flickr


Even though it doesn't exist....unfortunately.


SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts