Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choošŸš† You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Food Review: Apura Juicery and Vegan Kitchen in Boca Raton, FL



I walked into Apura Juicery and Vegan Kitchen in Boca Raton, FL and it definitely gave off the "Instagram worthy" vibe. When I walked in I immediately saw cute chandeliers, a butterfly painted on the wall, and heard a Taylor Swift album playing in the background: a true hipster's hangout.

Honestly, I was so excited to try this restaurant as I love to try new things, especially healthy things. I had my eye on three different items on the menu, but unfortunately, the other items I wanted weren't available so I decided to get a Pink Pitaya AcaĆ­ bowl. I asked for no coconut meat and coconut flakes but as you can see, the coconut flakes were put on top. That's okay, I was able to scoop most of it off.  Also, the strawberries pictured were not listed in the ingredients and I can't have strawberries so I had to give those to my friend too. The bowl was picture perfect and beautifully crafted, but the quality of it was just okay. I paid about $11 for it, but I don't think it was worth the money.

I think the restaurant is great, especially if you're vegan, but there are many other vegan places that are less overpriced and have better quality acai bowls.

I would definitely go back if Apura lowered their prices just a bit.



Comments

Popular Posts