Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Why "The Five" Needs To Be Your New Netflix Binge


Credit: Netflix

I just finished watching this television show on Netflix called The Five and let me tell you, it was probably one of my favorite shows that I've watched. I was never bored because every scene was just so intriguing and whenever you think something would turn out well, BAM, something else happens to screw it up.

What is it about? It's a dramatic crime show about a boy named Jesse who went missing when he was 5 years old. 20 years go by, his family thinks he's dead, but suddenly his DNA shows up at a crime scene. Is Jesse still alive? Is this a joke? Is he a murderer? What happened 20 years ago?!

All these questions went through my mind as I read the description. It's an easy watch since it's only 10 episodes. The show ends with all your questions answered and it's actually a good ending.

I was stressed, crying, happy, angry all while watching the show. You really get emotionally invested!

Harlan Corben, you pleasantly surprised me!


Comments

Popular Posts