Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Is Working From Home All It's Cracked Up To Be?

Working from home....

No, not this: 


 I'm talking about this:

I work from home and I always get comments such as: "Oh wow! That must be nice to be in your pajamas all day!" or "I wish I could do that." Let me tell you, there are pros and cons. Shocker, right?

Pros:
1. I get to be on my own schedule
2. I can take as many breaks as I want
3. I save on gas

Cons:
1. I don't have coworkers to talk to face to face
2. It gets distracting when you have a dog wanting your attention and your family needing you to run errands with them
3. I don't have a nice office to sit in
4. Doing chores around the house

Trust me, I love being able to work on my own time. This works in my favor because my hours are all over the place. Sometimes I can have something to do for a few hours and then other times I am busy for an hour and then there's nothing to do until later. Seriously, it always seems like when I think I'm done and I shut off my laptop, BAM 100 more things are suddenly brought to my attention and there I am, doing work at 11pm.

Do I love my job? YES! Do I love working in my pajamas? Actually, no. I do like to be comfy, but I feel more productive when I'm wearing real clothes.

So, if you're considering working from home, take these pros and cons into account.

Comments

Popular Posts