Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Ghosting Isn't Going To Solve Your Problems, It Just Makes Things Worse



I'm a grown woman. I don't have time to play games when it comes to the dating world. 
You're interested in me? Ok, great. Prove it. Put in the effort. Be consistent. Show me that you're going to stick around and that you actually want to be with me.
I'm not saying that I don't put effort in. I'm making the point that it's usually the other person who isn't.

I'm tired of meeting men, hitting it off, thinking it's going to go somewhere and then they decide that they're just going to ignore me until I get the idea. This is called ghosting. And you know what? It's not okay. I know we are all guilty of doing it, but I'm done doing that. I realized it was childish and wrong and hurtful. If I'm not interested or I just don't think we're compatible, I'll tell you, nicely. I never like to make anyone feel bad. Honesty is really important and so is communication.

Word of advice: If you're not sure if you're into someone or not, at least take them on a date first just to make sure. Hanging out with someone in a group setting all the time isn't enough and neither is judging their character by the way they text.

So, if you're going to ghost someone, think of how the other person will feel. Put yourself in their shoes.
SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts