Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Is Exercise Really The Devil?



Exercising is exhausting, but very rewarding. I've been going on walks almost every day. I try to do at least 30 mins but lately, I have been going on more hour-long walks. I'm not sure if I'm seeing results at the moment but I'm hoping that a month or two from now I will. I also have an ab roller wheel that I try and use every night. My goal is to tone my stomach, as I think that's my problem area.

Getting motivated to do a work out is difficult some days, so I commend the people that push themselves to go every day, especially so early in the morning.

Here's to being motivated!

Comments

Popular Posts