Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Iggy Azalea Costume

When people say rude and hateful things, you can either choose to let it bother you or make a joke out of it. In Iggy Azalea's case, she decided to take Snoop Dogg's cruel joke and it make it her own. For Halloween, Iggy dressed as one of the characters from the movie "White Chicks". That is how you brush your haters off, girl!
I guess Iggy has one less problem without ya! 


Comments

Popular Posts