Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Nathan Sykes Speaks About Solo Career




In a recent interview with HUNGER TV, Nathan spoke up about his upcoming new music and said he has been working with music legends such as Baby Face and Diane Warren. For the past 12 months, he's been diligently working on music and signed a record deal with Capital Radio. One of his songs is about his break up with pop star, Ariana Grande. He also says that his music will sound a bit like Bruno Mars. I think his music will reflect on past experiences and maybe things he was dealing with while working with The Wanted.

 I personally think that Mr. Sykes is going to surprise so many people with his talents. He's got killer vocals, stage presence, and a humble and kind attitude. I've had the pleasure of meeting Nathan just last year and he was very sweet and polite. With an attitude like that, he's going to make it very far. Keep an eye out for Nathan and who knows, maybe The Wanted will reunite as well.


Comments

Popular Posts