Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Naya Rivera Reveals Hygienic Habits

Glee actress, Naya Rivera was the guest host on The View this morning and we learned a lot about her that we probably could've lived through life without knowing this specific piece of information.
Nicolle Wallas stated that she likes to shower three times a day. She shower before and after the show and then once before she goes to bed. Naya replied by saying "I think white people shower a lot more than ethnic. I feel like showering more than once a day or everyday is such a white people thing." *CRINGE* Insert eye twitch here* She went on to say "so the study says, a dermatologist says you are only supposed to shower once or twice every three days, so I'm right on the mark."



Very interesting and very controversial.

What do you think about this?
Comment below!

Comments

Popular Posts