Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

David Archuleta Possibly Debuting New Music Video

Since American Idol season 7 runner up David Archuleta has been home from his mission trip, he's been keeping very busy. He recently took a social media break and when he came back to blog about his experience he divulged some information about upcoming music that he's been working on in Nashville. David is going back to Utah to ROOTSTECH 2015 and will be singing some new songs and premiering his music video that he shot back in Costa Rica last summer. The singer wrote the song AND IT'S IN SPANISH. I'm not excited or anything….


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts