Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Thoughts On ABC Family's "The Fosters"

'The Fosters' is such an amazing show. It really breaks the social norms of what a "typical" family should look like. People always have this concept of a man and a woman with kids, but that's not always the case. I love how blended the family is. You have two married women who are an interracial couple. You have the adopted twins who are hispanic. You have 2 foster kids and a kid from a previous marriage. I think this show is what the world needs to see because that is what's slowly becoming reality; there are going to be more families like that. Look at Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka! Happily married men with two adorable children. I think shows like this and Modern Family and many others that I'm forgetting are really paving the way for acceptance.

Comments

Popular Posts