Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Carlos PenaVega To Be On Grease Live

For all you Grease fans in the world, there is going to be an upcoming live version of Grease! Carlos PenaVega, former member of Big Time Rush, is set to play Kenickie. Since Big Time Rush's TV show on Nickelodeon ended, Carlos has gotten married to actress Alexa PenaVega and has been working on some music of his own. This will be the 25 year old's first time back on television in a while. BTR bandmates even reached out to the actor on twitter to congratulate him on his new gig. I'm excited for Carlos and to see him in this new role.

Comments

Popular Posts