Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo chooπŸš† You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Ivory Ella: Cute Shirts To Save The Elephants

I'm always on the lookout for obscure clothing items or online stores and I recently fell in love with a particular site called IvoryElla.com ! They sell shirts that come in various colors, whether they be a shocking fluorescent color or a darker shade. Each shirt has an elephant logo on the back with intricate designs in the body of the elephant.

Why is this online store so special to me? Well, 10% of their net profit goes towards SaveTheElephants.org! It's to raise awareness, bring research, and prevent ivory trading.

They sell shirts for men and women, so if you are interested in getting a really funky shirt and help save the elephants, go check it out here ! My new shirt is pictured below.




Comments

Popular Posts