Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Taylor Swift To Be Met Gala Co-Host



It has been announced that Taylor Swift will be co-hosting the 2016 Met Gala. Being one of the biggest and most exciting fashion events of the year, this a huge honor for Taylor as she is a huge style icon. The theme for this event is Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age of Technology and I couldn't be more excited to see what wild and eccentric outfits that will be worn.



Make sure to keep an eye out on May 2nd, 2016!

Comments

Popular Posts