Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Find Out Who Will Be Performing At The Grammys





The 58th annual Grammy Awards will be held at the Staples Center in California on February 15th and the show will have some fantastic performers!

The lineup includes:

Pitbull
Justin Bieber
Adele
Kendrick Lamar 
Little Big Town
The Weeknd

The show will air at 8pm eastern time on that Monday on CBS. Make sure to tune in!

Comments

Popular Posts