Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Ronda Rousey To Be First MMA Fighter To Host SNL




Make sure to tune in to NBC on January 23rd to catch Ronda Rousey and Selena Gomez on Saturday Night Live! Ronda will be the host and this will be her first time on the show, also making her the first female mixed martial arts fighter to host. I can't wait to see how she does and to watch the beautiful Selena Gomez perform!

Comments

Popular Posts