Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

MCM: Ryan Reynolds

Credit:ComingSoon.net


Happy day after Christmas everyone! This week's #MCM goes to the one and only Ryan Reynolds. He really doesn't need an explanation or an introduction because he's freaking Ryan Reynolds but I will do one anyway.

The 40 year old actor is talented and hilarious. He's recognizable from his successful films such as The Proposal, Definitely, Maybe, and Deadpool. He has the power to make both men and women swoon and I think that's an accomplishment within itself. He's probably the luckiest man in the world because he's married to the beautiful Blake Lively, so he's definitely winning at life.

This Canadian hunk has been named Sexiest Man Alive and Sexiest Dad Alive and now he's my featured man crush. Congrats, Ryan! You're amazing and never stop being you!

Comments

Popular Posts