Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Life In Boca Raton, Florida





Located in south east Florida, Boca Raton has been my home for the past 13 years of my life. Honestly, I wasn't too sure if I was going to like it since I was new and didn't know many people in the area and had to begin a whole new journey here. As a New Yorker, I was used to the genuine friendliness of everyone you'd pass by and if they didn't like you, you would know. In Florida, everyone wants to know all your information and then they never talk to you again. People here are different, but if you encounter the right ones, you're set.

Every city/town in Florida is very unique, but I think Boca Raton is my favorite. You've got a mix of cultures here: there's a big Brazilian, Colombian, and Haitian population. Oh, and even if you don't live in Florida, you know that the Jewish community is pretty well known. If you're hungry, you can try a mix of many flavors and cultures in each restaurant that you set foot in.

The west side of Boca is definitely a whole different ball game than the east side and with Boca being such a big town, there's so much to explore and I have yet to cover every inch. One of my favorite spots to go to is Mizner Park in East Boca (See the picture below). You've got music, food, bars, and shops. Oh, and people actually have apartments there too! It's a lively area on the weekends and if you're lucky, you could run into a celebrity like Adam Sandler ;).

I've always thought Boca Raton was a beautiful place, but sometimes I have to stop and really appreciate my surroundings. If you're looking for a great place to visit or vacation in, I would suggest Boca! Who doesn't want to have the beach so close to them?!


A post shared by L L A M A♡🦄 (@ilanamekler) on

Comments

Popular Posts