Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo chooπŸš† You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

My Fake Tattoo Made Me Feel Different And Here's Why




I went to a picnic last weekend and let me tell you, this wasn't any ordinary picnic. There was a wildlife company there who brought turtles, a large snake, and a few alligators. Best of all, there was a man doing airbrush tattoos FOR FREE! I decided to get one because I couldn't remember the last time I got an airbrush tattoo. I decided to do a feather on my bicep (or lack of one) and he added some two-toned purple in there to make it pop. When it was finished, I thought it looked so beautiful and so real!

I had so many people asking if it was real that I even started to believe it was. It lasted me about three days and let me tell you, I felt a bit different, in a positive way! It sounds so strange and silly, but it's true. I felt like a new person, similar to the feeling you have when you get a new hairdo or you get a whole new wardrobe. I also felt really cool and badass even though I'm 5'1 and far from it. It actually made me feel confident, too. I'm not really sure why. Maybe because I felt good about it and the positive energy boosted my confidence?

Anyway, I don't know if I'll ever get a real tattoo, but if I do, I want it to mean something to me 100%. Check out my tattoo below :)




Comments

Popular Posts