Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

1D 'Drag Me Down' Music Video Release

In the early hours of the morning, 1D dropped their music video for their hit single, 'Drag Me Down'.
The  music video perfect in every way that I dreamed of. There were so many moments in the video that I loved, but the two that really stood out to me were:

1. Each member had so much individual screen time and whenever they got close to the camera, I felt like they were staring into my soul.

2. THEY.WORE.ASTRONAUT.OUTFITS. (enough said).

I really liked the concept of the video. Initially, they were preparing to embark on a trip to space, so when I first saw this I was a bit confused in how it made sense. In watching it, I realized that when they were in the spaceship, there is obviously zero gravity and they were on this mission to travel to places they haven't been to. The title correlates with this because they won't be dragged down. Their only destination is up and they will do what it takes to get where they need to go.

Check out the video below and fangirl along with me!




Comments

Popular Posts