Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Kristen Stewart To Play Young CoCo Chanel

I guess when you are a regular at the Chanel fashion shows and you're in their campaigns, it's only fitting that you get to star as a young Coco Chanel in an upcoming short film on her life. Kristen Stewart is going to portray the designer and the film is set to play on December 1st in Rome for Chanel's Metiers d'Arts Show. It clearly can't be a complete and perfect film without it being directed by Chanel's head designer and creative director, Karl Lagerfeld. I'm excited to see Kristen wear vintage Chanel. I mean, who wouldn't want to see her? She's gorgeous!

Comments

Popular Posts