Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

MCM: Andrew Garfield

Muzul

Today's man crush Monday goes to: Andrew Garfield!

He's British, 33, and just oh so handsome. He first won my heart over when I watched him The Social Network and then again when he played Peter Parker in The Amazing Spider-Man.  I thought that he was very talented and had this certain charm about him. Andrew was born in Los Angeles, California and when he was 3 years old his family moved to Britain. The actor has dual citizenship and enjoys both cultures.

He will always be my favorite Spider-Man (sorry Toby Maguire, I still love you though). I can look at that smile and that hair all day. Can't wait to see him further in his career. Happy Monday, Andrew!

Comments

Popular Posts