Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

MCM: Ezra Miller

MTV


Today's man crush Monday goes to Ezra Miller. I have been of fan of his ever since I saw the movie City Island back in 2010. His talent as continued to surprise more and more each time. I loved his character in The Perks of Being A Wallflower  and Fantastic Beats and Where To Find Them. Those two huge roles show how diverse he is and I think he's really going to turn heads when DC's Justice League premieres. Ezra will be playing Barry Allen/ The Flash. His character has already made cameos in Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice  and Suicide Squad.

I love Ezra because he's so quirky and different and not afraid to be himself. He dresses very well, his jaw line can slice bread, and I think he's just all around amazing.

If you want to get a glimpse of his comedy skills, check out this video below:

Comments

Popular Posts