Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

MCM: Jared Leto


Billboard
Oh Jared Leto, your entire presence speaks for itself as to why you're my man crush Monday this week. Your piercing blue eyes must have magical powers because even if people hate you, they still somehow love you. They hate to love you? Anyway, here are some fun facts:

  • When he had his long hair he looked like Jesus and it was amazing. He can pull off any hair style.
  • His fashion sense is impeccable. I mean, look at the image above! He's working it!


  • He's 45, but I think he has some type of Benjamin Button thing going on. How is it that he looks almost EXACTLY the same as when he was in his 20s? 
  • He's an actor, musician, and singer. If you didn't know, he's also in the music group Thirty Seconds to Mars!
  • He's a Philanthropist

Comments

Popular Posts