Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

DIY: Cozy Corner



A cozy corner is a perfect addition to add to a bedroom or in any part of the house that needs a little more zen. This latest trend has been flooding my Pinterest page every time I login. I recently redid my bedroom over the summer and it went from a purple-y teeny bopper room to coastal colored dream come true; it definitely looks more sophisticated.

My furniture is why, carpeting is beige, 3/4 walls are beige and the accent wall is a nice shade of teal. My bedding has white sheets and pillows with a beige comforter and beige shams, teal blanket, beige fuzzy pillow, and a coral accent pillow to add a pop of color!

Because I have so much white and blue and beige in my room, I wanted to add a bit more color, but nothing too drastic so I created my cozy corner. As you can see in my Instagram picture below, it's very white, but I love the idea of string lights, even if that means buying cheap Christmas lights from Target (YAY TARGET). My mirror is also from Target, $5! My rug, which is my favorite, was $20 at Homegoods. The stool, was $49, also from Homegoods (this is steal because they go for about $100 at other stores). My trashcan is in there because that's the only convenient place to put it. I got that from Target for about $10 and the dream catcher was $10, but I bought that from a cute beach store in Fort Myers Beach, FL.

If you're looking to do a cozy corner, think of your color scheme, your budget, and how you want it to represent you! You can probably pick up a lot of great things at Homegoods, DUH, and maybe even Goodwill or other consignment shops.

Happy shopping!



Comments

Popular Posts