Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Life At 24



I just turned 24 this past weekend and I kept thinking to myself, "what does 24 mean? 24 years of being on this Earth? of discovering myself?". Honestly, the realization of my age didn't hit me until I was doing my makeup the night of my birthday party. I put down my eyeshadow brush, looked at myself with a shocked expression, and then picked up my brush and continued on.

24 is so young, yet it's many years of memories and of growing up. I can honestly say I've learned a lot about myself. I know what my interests are and what makes me happy. I know I have a good heart and I'm always there for people. I know that no matter what happens, I always get through it.

Getting older is both frightening and exciting all at the same time. The future scares me sometimes because you don't know what's ahead, but then I start to think of everything good that could happen in the future and that makes it worth waiting. I may not be where I want to be at this point in time, but at least I'm somewhere. I'm doing what I love, writing, which has brought me some great opportunities. I'm surrounded by my family and some great friends, and my dog :).

23 was great and all, but I'm willing to make 24 my best year yet! Look out world, Ilana is coming for you!

xx
Ilana (Llama)😀

Comments

Popular Posts