Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Ariana Grande Duets With Seth MacFarlane

ArianaGrande/Instagram


Ah yes, an unlikely duo but together they sound so beautiful. Actor/comedian Seth MacFarlane and little Miss Grande paired up for a karaoke night like no other. The two decided to sing songs from Rodger and Hammerstein's version of Disney's Cinderella and I never knew I needed to hear them sing together until now. If you remember, Whitney Houston and Brandy starred in this version of Cinderella and though nobody can compare, Grande and MacFarlane came pretty close. Check out the video below and decided for yourself!



Comments

Popular Posts