Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Leslie Jones Turns Heads At Ghostbusters Premiere


Credit: Christian Siriano Instagram

Leslie Jones didn't only just slay ghosts, she also slayed the red carpet this weekend rocking a beautiful red Christian Siriano gown. The 48 year old (who does not look her age at all) tweeted that none of the designers wanted to dress her at all for the GhostBusters premiere. This is so shocking and angers me so much. She's beautiful, talented, and a hilarious, but I guess these days that doesn't cut it. Luckily, Christian Siriano saved the day. He dressed her in a gorgeous red, off the shoulder gown that featured a high slit. Paired with a statement necklace and silver heels, Leslie looked incredible and owned that outfit.

The other designers dropped the ball on this one and I'm sure they are kicking themselves. #SorryNotSorry. Leslie said she wanted to change up her look and wanted to show off a bit of her body and look 'sexy'. I'm glad things worked out for her and was able to walk down the red carpet with confidence and class.

Credit: Michael Tran/Filmmagic 


Ghostbusters opens in theaters July 15th!

Comments

Popular Posts