Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Check Out Hutch Dano's Art Gallery


Credit: DanosGallery

You might remember Hutch Dano from Disney's Den Brother or Zeke and Luther. The 24 year old has decided to pursue his number one passion: art. He began doing abstract work and went on to posting his artwork on social media where its popularity soared. Hutch now has his own gallery and you can even purchase some of his work here! Some of my favorites of his are at the bottom of this post.

Every painting has a unique look to it and you can really feel the emotion behind each one. I took a look at some of his paintings and let me tell you, they are amazing and the colors really speak to you. I had the pleasure of briefly speaking with Hutch and he was nothing but sweet and extremely appreciative of the positive feedback he's been getting. It's so nice to see someone so passionate about their work and it really inspires me to keep pursuing my own dreams.

Congratulations on all your success and I hope it continues, Hutch!















SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts