Skip to main content

Shop My Closet

Featured

Vintage Clothing Is SO In Right Now, So Get Thrifting

Are you one of those thrifty people who loves all things vintage? So do I! Vintage clothing items are all the rage right now and to own a piece is to own history, so why update your closet? Hop on the vintage trend train, choo choo🚆 You don't have to spend an arm and leg either when purchasing vintage and retro clothing. Check out my shop on Etsy! I'm constantly updating it with the newest vintage clothing I've acquired. Get it while it's hot!

Top 10 Celeb Halloween Costumes 2016





There's no doubt that Halloween is my favorite holiday ever. One of the best parts of the Halloween season is when the celebrities dress up and each year the ideas get better and better. It was so hard to narrow down, but here are my top 10 picks for the Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes:

1. Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom truly take the cake with their costumes. If I saw them in person I would think they were the real deal.




2. Kylie Jenner channeled her "Dirrty" side dressed as Xtina.


A photo posted by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on


3. Colton Haynes, everybody. Despite Katy and Orlando being #1 on my, I think Colton wins the Halloween game every year.


A photo posted by Colton Haynes (@coltonlhaynes) on


4. I love this group costume idea! Some recognizable Disney/Nickelodeon faces: Jennette McCurdy, Miranda Cosgrove, and Ryan McCartan.


A photo posted by Jennette McCurdy (@jennettemccurdy) on


5. On a scale from 1-10, Max is an ELEVEN.


A photo posted by Max George (@therealmaxgeorge) on



6. SLAY


A photo posted by halsey (@iamhalsey) on



7. I don't know what exactly he is but I love it!





8. Don't tell Ash....




9. Can I get some more Salt N Peppa please?


A video posted by Beyoncé (@beyonce) on


10. There's a storm on Halloween we don't mind seeing!


A photo posted by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on


Comments

Popular Posts